This recipe is light and fresh yet bursting with flavour. Serve with steamed rice.
Top tip: If you’d like to add some protein to your meal, just top with some cooked chicken or shrimp just before garnishing the bowl.
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tsps fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 100g mangetout, thinly sliced
- chopped coriander and peanuts for garnish
- In a large saucepan, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, sugar, salt and sweet potatoes. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the peppers and mangetout and continue to simmer for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, spoon into bowls and top with the garnishes.